I. Em hãy tìm từ có phần gạch chân được phát âm khác với các từ còn lại trong mỗi dòng
- A. what
- B. when
- C. where
- A. bad
- C. dad
- D. sad
- A. but
- B. come
- D. much
- A. nice
- C. fine
- D. by
- B. low
- C. slow
- D. know
II. Trong bốn chọn lựa A, B, C, D của mỗi câu, hãy chọn ra từ có trọng âm ở âm tiết thứ hai.
- A. distance
- A. middle
- C. survey
- D. comfort
- B. market
- C. theater
- D. office
- A. classmate
- B. stadium
- D. pretty
- A. library
- B. holiday
- D. newcomer
III. Em hãy chọn đáp án thích hợp nhất (A, B, C hay D) để điền vào chỗ trống cho mỗi câu sau.
Question 11. Hoa ……… with her parents in Ho Chi Minh city, now.
A. is staying
- B. stay
- C. stays
- D. staying
Question 12. You meet your classmate when you are back school, you say:
- A. Hi, Nga. Nice to see you again.
- B. Hi, Nga. How old are you?
- C. Hi, Nga. Very glad to meet you agan
D. Both A, C are correct
Question 13. ……… do you live with?
- A. where
- B. when
- D. why
Question 14. ……….. is it from your house to your school?
A. How far
- B. How many
- C. How much
- D. How long
Question 15. Let’s have a drink. Im very …………………….
- A. thirster
- C. thirst
- D. thirstiest
Question 16. I like ……. English books every night.
- A. read
- C. to read
- D. reads
Question 17. ………. does she go to school? – By bike.
- A. How much
- B. How many
- D. How far
Question 18. He ………. music, now.
- A. is listening
B. is listening to
- C.listens to
- D. listen
Question 19. My watch is slow and my sister’s is, …………
- A. either
- B. not
- D. so
Question 20. My new school is different ………… my old school.
Question 21.When we are free, we always help our Mum ……. the housework.
- A. for
- B. about
- C. doing
Question 22.When it snows in winter, Ann often goes……. with her brothers.
- A. fishing
- D. Jogging
Question 23.Whats your …………… season?
- B. lovely
- C. best
- D. good
Question 24.It’s good to do something In your………………….time.
- A. fun
- C. play
Question 25. You should not sit and …………….. television all day.
- A. look at
- B. see
- D. observe
Question 26. Hello, Nga. It’s………….. to meet you again.
- A. pleased
- C. glad
- D. happy
Question 27.Mais going to study………… next year.
- B. English subject
- C. the English
- D. English language
Question 28 ………………… is our new classmate. Her name is Hoa.
- A. lt
- B. Her
- D. There
Question 29. …………………………………………………….
- A. How far is from your house to school?
- B. How far is it to school from your house?
C. How far is it from your house to school?
- D. How far is it to sehool from your house?
Question 30. My house is………………..- –
A. 3 kilometers from school.
- B. far 3 kilometers from school.
- C. far from school 3 kilometers.
- D. 3 kilometers far from school.
Question 31. Look outsidel. It ………………….
- A. rain
- B. rains
C. is raining
- D. are raining
IV. Bài đọc hiểu.
Everyone needs sleep to live.
When we sleep, we lie down. Our bodies rest because we are not moving. Qur stomach rests because we are not eating. Qur lungs rest because we are not breathing so fast. Our eyes rest because they are not looking at anything. The work our bodies do while we are awake goes on while we sleep. But it goes on more slowly. Animals need sleep, too. But some animals do not lie down and close their eyes, as we do. Sometimes, it is hard to tell whether a cow is asleep or awake, because we do not often see cows close their eyes. Horses sleep standing up. Cranes not only sleep standing up, but they sleep standing on one leg!
Notes: crane: con cò
Question 32. To live we need to ……………….
- A. lie down
- B. close our eyes
- C. breathe
Question 33. From the story you can tell that…………….
- A. cows lie dơwn to sleep
- B. cur lungs stop working while we are asleep.
C. lt is poesible to sleep with the eyes open.
- D. Horses sleep standing up but cows lie down to sleep.
Question 34. The story as a whole ¡s about………….
- A. animale which are like people.
- B. people who sleep too much.
- C. animais that never sleep.
D. how living things nesd sleep.
Question 35. Which of the following is NOT mentioned in the story?
- A. Cows do not often close their eyes whem they sleep.
B. Some animals never go to sleep
- C. Hores stand qhan they sleep
- D. Cranes stand on one leg when they sleep.
V. Hãy chọn câu đúng nhất được thành lập từ các từ và cụm từ gợi ý trong các câu A, B, C hay D.
Question 36. How/ Nga’s house/ the Nationa/ movie theater? //
- A. How far is from Nga s house to the National movie theater?
B. How far is it from Nga’s house to the National movie theater?
- C. How far it is from Nga’s house to the National movie theater?
- D. How long is it from Nga’s house to the National movie theater?
Question 37. Nam/ a lot of/ friend/ Hue/ few/ friend/ Ho Chi Minh city//
A. Nam has a lot of friends in Hue but few friends in Ho Chi Minh city.
- B. Nam has a lot of friend in Hue but few friend in Ho Chi Minh city.
- C. Nam has a lot of friends in Hue and few friends in Ho Chi Minh city.
- D. Nam have a lot of friends in Hue but few friends in Ho Chi Minh city.
Question 38. Hung/ live/ 54 Tran Hung Dao street/ her uncle and aunt?//
A. Does Hung live in 54 Tran Hung Dao street with her uncle and aunt?
- B. Does Hung live at 54 Tran Hung Dao street with her uncle and aunt?
- C. Does Hung live on 54 Tran Hung Dao street with her uncle and aunt?
- D. Does Hung lives at 54 Tran Hung Dao street with her uncle and aunt?
Question 39. 3 km/ my uncle’s house/ the National Park//
- A. It is 3 kms from my uncle’s house to the National Park.
- B.It is 3 km long from my uncle’s house to the National Park.
- C. It is 3 kms far from my uncle’s house to the National Park.
D. It is 3 km from my uncle’s house to the National Park.
Question 40. Many things/ Long/ old school / diferent/ his new one/ Hanoi//
- A. Many things in Long’s old school are different from in his new one in Hanoi
- B. Many things in Long’s old school are different from those in his new one in Hanoi.
C. Many things in Long s old school is different from those in his new one in Hanoi.
- D. Many things in Long’s old school are different from that in his new one in Hanoi.